Peerless Pump is one of the largest manufacturers of vertical pumps in the industry. With over 70 years of progressive Peerless designing, engineering, and manufacturing our pumps are proven with thousands of single stage and multiple stage vertical pump unit installations around the world. Peerless Pump offers you an extensive and varied selection of pumps for water, wastewater, and process applications.
Municipal & Trade Pumps:
The importance of clean water and the proper disposal of waste water demands the utmost in pumping reliability and performance. That's why Peerless pumps are an integral part of municipal pumping stations and treatment plants throughout the country and around the world. Peerless pumps are designed to the most stringent specifications and built to withstand the rigors of around the clock operations. Long life and low maintenance are the rule, providing municipalities with consistent and cost effective pump operation.
Peerless Pump product line includes:
- Vertical and Industrial Process Pumps - Capacities up to 150,000 GPM and heads to 2,300'
- Vertical Axial and Mixed Flow Pumps - Capacities up to 220,000 GPM and heads to 100'
- Canned Vertical Turbines - Capacities up to 150,000 GPM and heads to 6,930'
- Vertical Turbine Well Pumps - Capacities up to 10,000 GPM and heads to 2,500'
- Vertical Submersible Turbine Pumps - Capacities up to 8,000 GPM and heads to 1,000'
- Vertical and Industrial Sump Pumps - Capacities up to 1,600 GPM and heads to 310'
- Horizontal Split Case Multistage Pumps - Capacities up to 4,500 GPM and heads to 1,600'
- ANSI Standard End Suction Centrifugal Pumps - Capacities up to 4,500 GPM and heads to 350'
- General Service End Suction Centrifugal Pumps - Capacities up to 3,400 GPM and heads to 400'